Innovative, fast paced work environment looking for an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. Omega Notes has recently expanded, and will soon launch a new social media campaign. The intern selected for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an individual hoping to gain valuable experience.
This position will be approximately 20 hours per week and run through the fall semester. This position is designed to be a 3 credit course equivalent. Alternative hours may be discussed depending on the applicant. Work hours are a combination of in person meetings and individual work.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Locate and interact with customers on social media
- Research and understand customer behavior as it relates to product development
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Contribute to marketing campaign design project in various ways
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements and other events
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Write press releases and other materials
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Marketing/Business or Communications majors
- Prior experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Web and social media
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Photoshop experience is a bonus
- Graphic Design experience is also a bonus
- Self motivated, positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
Interested students should contact Drew Lang at Andrew.Lang@OmegaNotes.com for more details.