1. Buy a small Christmas tree and split the cost with your roommates
Once you purchase your tree, buy or make your own ornaments!
2. Hang colorful lights inside
You may already own some, but if not you can find cheap lights at most large department stores.
3. Make gingerbread houses
A fun, edible craft to do when you want to take a break from studying for finals!
4. Wrap frames with wrapping paper to hang on your wall
A creative and simple way to spice up any part of your dorm room or apartment.
5. Create paper snowflakes
6. Bake holiday-themed cookies
What’s a better way of taking a study break than baking cookies??
7. Exchange gifts with friends
Before you and your friends leave for break, show them you care with a small and personal gift.
If you have any more ideas, we would love to hear them!